- Please make sure you have the latest Java version installed!
→ Download Java from here!
Important: choose Windows Offline (64bit) if you are on a 64bit Windows! Accept to uninstall older java versions if the installer asks you to do so.
- Install LRTimelapse via the provided installer, this will install LRTimelapse and all needed Lightroom Addons automatically.
- You’ll find LRTimelapse and the LRTimelapse Addons for Lightroom inside the downloaded DMG-archive. Please follow the instructions popping up after double clicking the DMG:
close Lightroom, then install the LRTimelapse Addons via the Addons installer. After this drag the LRTimelapse icon onto the Applications Folder icon. You’re done!
In Lightroom, please make sure that:
- You have not activated “Store presets with this catalogue” in Preferences/Presets
- you have not activated “Automatically write changes into XMP” in the Catalog-Settings