- Support for Mac OS X 10.11 “El Capitan” – Apple is introducing major changes to the security model of Mac OS with the upcoming version 10.11 (will be released this fall), so many software will have to be upgraded (currently for example a clean install of Lightroom 5.x is not possible, since it cannot generate it’s user-settings).
LRTimelapse 4.3 should consider all those changes now, but currently only a beta of 10.11 is available, so no one knows what else Apple will possibly change…
As usual, please provide feedback in the forum, if you experience any problems.
- Fixed problem with simulaneous exports via LRTExport – sometimes when the first part finished, the others were aborted too – this is a major improvement to the stability of the LRTExport plugin if you work with multiple exports in parallel.
- LRTExport now transfers Exif-Data like Date-Time-Original to the LRT_ intermediary sequences – this was a user requests.
- Automatically generated filenames by the render module sometimes did not reflect the resolution substring correctly, this has been fixed.
- Outdated Visual Previews will now be refreshed immediately without first loading the outdated ones, this will save some time when working with the Visual Previews and Visual Deflicker
- The “Create Visual Previews” batch operation can now be aborted.
- Create Visual Previews Batch operation will now take care of outdated XMPs and redo the development for them.
- Improved importer: processes can now be cancelled, better multitasking
- UI: Added “Set Crop Keyframe (*****)” to Main Menu and Popup Menu
- Renderer could fail when exporting and rendering in original size and the pixel dimensions were not multiples of 8, fixed. Now such sizes will be automatically rounded.
- When working with incompatible XMP versions (LR3 mode), the Autotransition would crash, fixed. Like I already announced, the support for Lightroom 3 will be ended with the next major version of LRTimelapse (LRT5)
- “Flat” DNG-Files, that means DNGs made from JPG or TIFF files, would not animate the WB, fixed.
I hope you enjoy the new version and the improvements that I’ve made. If so, I’d appreciate, if you spread the word about LRTimelapse!
You can download the upgrade straight from the download page.