LRTimelapse 4.7.4 is ready and mostly fixes an issue with the video encoder that was introduced in the Windows version of 4.7.3. This made me speed up this update.
But since I already had some other things done, I decided to release 4.7.4 and advise to upgrade on any system.
These are the changes in 4.7.4:
- Fixed out of memory render error with video exports in 4K and bigger introduced in the windows version 4.7.3.
- Reload would require to wait for the previews to get generated, this has been changed. Now you can proceed through the full workflow without having to wait for the (camera) previews to be loaded. Please note that in the Basic workflow, of course you will need the camera previews (blue line) to be able deflicker.
This change especially makes sense for long JPG sequences that you wouldn’t deflicker and where preview generation would take very long.
- In the Basic Workflow the Deflicker button now will be deactivated as long as the previews haven’t been completely generated and loaded.
- Improved handling of the render interface between LR and LRT. In very rare cases the interface could get stuck and then try to render one file again and again.
- LRTimelapse will now ignore files that start with a dot. Such files sometimes are generated by Mac OS when working on drives that not support extended attributes.
As usually, you will find the new version on the Download page. Just download and install. No need to uninstall any former version of LRT4.
Keep enjoying LRTimelapse and please let me know about any questions or issues in the forum!