Additionally the 1st bulletpoint is a special gift for my friends Christoph Malin and Martin Heck that are currently in charge of editing hundreds of timelapse sequences from the ISS. 🙂
Here is what’s changed in 5.0.1:
- The batch processes “Batch Initialization / Camera Previews”, “Renew Camera Previews”, “Generate Visual Previews”, “Convert to DNG” can now be launched on a parent folder and will then put all child folders into the batch queue.
- In case that subfolders were found, a confirmation dialog will be displayed.
- Removed the batch process option “Generate Camera Previews”, since this will happen with the “Batch Initialization” process also.
- Fixed Bug in LRTExport that brought an error message after exporting and prevented LRTimelapse from taking over. Please restart Lightroom after installing 5.0.1!
- Fixed a problem with 16bit tiff intermediary files in the LRTExport dialog. 16 bit files can now be used, but won’t show a preview.
- Fixed Render dialog too small on some systems
Please find the update on the download page.