LRTimelapse 5.0.9 is a free update for all LRTimelapse 5 users.
(LRT4 users can still get a discounted upgrade for their license.)
- Added Keyframing for the intensity of “Looks” introduced with one of the latest Lightroom Classic CC updates.
- Added Exif Data display tab to the Image Properties dialog.
- Improved detection of White Balance handling for DJI (Mavic) DNG files and others. Now those files should be detected correctly and the White Balance should travel from Lightroom without having to change the WB-handling manually.
- Fixed an issue with some DNG files (Mavic Pro for example) where the Date/Time was not correctly taken over from the exif-data.
- GoPro GPR files (which are always mirrored by default (!?)) and maybe also some DNG files files lost their orientation tag after saving metadata in Lightroom. In fact Lightroom moves the orientation tag to another namespace when saving ;-/. LRTimelapse now recovers and fixes this.
- Updated ExifTool
Please update as soon as possible, you’ll find the download on the download page.
Should you need any support, please use the forum.