Please note: there is a free trial version of LRTimelapse available for download. Please thoroughly check it out before buying, since once the license key was delivered to you there will be no refund should you feel LRTimelapse does not suit your needs.
When buying a license for LRTimelapse you agree with the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (EULA). Please make sure you acknowledged it before buying the software.
I.) Terms and conditions (AGB) for the LRTimelapse.com website
The term ‘LRTimelapse’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Viljandiring 51, 22926 Ahrensburg, Germany. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Germany.
II) Terms and Conditions (AGB) for the LRTimelapse Online Shop
You can find the original Terms and Conditions (AGB) in German here. This is only a translation.
§ 1 Scope & Defense clause
(1) The following terms and conditions shall apply to legal relations between the operator of this shop (hereinafter “supplier”) and its customers (“buyers”) in the current version at the time of order.
(2) Different terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the internet shop is not a binding offer to enter into a purchase agreement. The Customer will only be requested to submit an offer by placing an order.
(2) By submitting the order via the Internet shop, the customer places a binding offer to make a contract towards buying the goods in the shopping cart. By submitting the order, the customer accepts these terms and conditions as the only ones valid for this legal relationship between supplier and buyer.
(3) The supplier will acknowledge receipt of the customer’s order by sending a confirmation email. This confirmation does not yet constitutes an acceptance of the offer and settelment of any legal contract. It is used only to inform the customer that the order has been received by the supplier. The declaration of acceptance and settlement of a legal contract will only be established by the delivery of the goods or an explicit declaration of acceptance.
§ 3 Reservation of proprietary rights
The delivered goods remain property of the supplier until full payment.
§ 4 Due date
The payment of the purchase price is due upon establishment of a contract of purchase.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The warranty rights of the customer are based on the general legal circumstances, unless stated otherwise below. For any claims of the customer §6 of this Terms and Conditions will apply.
(2) The period for warranty claims from customers of consumer products is limited to 1 year.
(3) A guarantee is not given by the supplier.
§ 6 Disclaimer
(1) Claims of the customer are excluded unless otherwise specified below. The above disclaimer applies as well to the legal representatives and agents of the supplier, if the customer claims against those.
(2) Exempt from the particular point 1 of the disclaimer are claims for damages due to injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages from the breach of contract.
(3) Provisions of the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG) remain unaffected.
§ 7 Choice of Law & Jurisdiction
(1) The contractual relationship between the supplier and the buyer will be following the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection provisions of the country in which the customer has his habitual residence. The application of the UN Sales Convention is excluded.
(2) The court of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the supplier is the seat of the supplier.
§ 8 Severability clause
If any provision of these Terms is invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.