Please see the most frequently asked questions by users and links to my answers here.
If you have a question that is not covered here, please first use the search option in the forum, and if you can’t find an answer there, open a new thread.
- Which are the differences between the free, the Private and the Pro LRTimelapse license?
- What’s the price of the LRTimelapse License in US$ (or any other currency)
- On how many computers can I use LRTimelapse? Can I use one license on Mac and PC? Which are the license terms?
- I’ve lost my license key!
Install / Launch
- General Instructions how to install LRTimelapse
- LRT Lightroom Plugin, Sync Script and Filters not installed
- Windows: LRTimelapse launching stops at splash screen when ‘Building User Interface’
- Windows 10/64: LRTimelapse crashes unexpectedly or the screen gets scrambled
- Mac: LRTimelapse 3 does not work with MacOS 10.11 “El Capitan”
- Mac: My mac has a lot of memory but LRTimelapse does not use it.
- When launching Lightroom I get the message “Lightroom needs to configure your system for the LRTExport plugin”
- How to organize your timelapse sequences
- Lightroom CC Classic: Wrong process version message displayed.
- Which Development Tools can I safely use in Lightroom / ACR when working with LRTimelapse?
- My Keyframes appear too bright or too dark in the visual previews compared to Lightroom
- How does the “Drag to Lightroom” button work?
- How to sync Keyframes in Lightroom for LRTimelapse and where do I find the new Sync Script?
- My Keyframes, or editing from LRTimelapse are not visible in Lightroom or vise versa
- It seems like the Holy Grail Wizard is not working – camera adjustments are not being compensated
- My sequence is already in Lightroom, how does this affect the workflow?
- The White Balance set in camera is not being preserved
- After editing my holy grail the area around the sun is pumping
- How to do the Kern Burns effect (animating the crop) with LRTimelapse
- I’ve removed an ND Filter while shooting but the Holy Grail Wizard doesn’t compensate for this
- How can I edit Sequences that have been shot with the Timelapse+ View or Ramper Pro?
- How can I get rid of image crops which were set in camera?
Previews and Visual Previews
- LRTimelapse shows an image preview of another sequence in my sequence
- Visual Previews are not working, what to do?
- Mac: While creating visual previews I get the DNG Converter icon dancing in my Dock
- RAW Images from the GoPro 5 appear mirrored in LRTimelapse
Exporting and Rendering
- The LRTimelapse rendering process aborts while rendering
- The exported video has gaps or missing frames
- The exported MP4 video shows artifacts
- LRTimelapse does not automatically take over the render task from Lightroom
- Mac: On Mac I get Error 139 while rendering the video
- PC: After Upgrade to 4.7.3 rendering fails with an error
- The rendered clips look different in my video player then in Lightroom / LRT
- After editing my Holy Grail sequence, the area around the sun pulsates
- Why not shoot day-to-night transitions in aperture priority mode?
- How to use qDslrDashboard and Auto Holy Grail
- How to use qDslrDashboard with Sony Cameras (user tutorial video in German)
- How to preserve XMP Adjustments from Timelapse+ View or Ramper Pro
- My Intervalometer blocks the camera for too long, I can’t get any image preview with long exposure times.
- qDslrDashboard locks up when using Auto Holy Grail as the exposure times get longer.
- Is ‘bulb-ramping’ a useful technique to capture day to night time lapses?
- Why not use the built-in “Time lapse” feature that some cameras offer?
- Does LRTimelapse support changing ND filters while shooting the Holy Grail to get longer Exposures?
Please find these and more frequently asked questions in the FAQ-board in the forum!