- LRTimelapse.com and the Forum now with responsive design! 2017-02-22
- LRTimelapse Pro-Timer Free – Building Instructions for the DIY Intervalometer 2017-02-11
- LRTimelapse 4.7.5 – This is new 2017-02-06
- My interview with the Photopreneur Podcast 2016-12-28
- LRTimelapse.com and the forum are now available via a secure https connection 2016-12-12
Subscribe to my Newsletter!
Tag Archives: Announcement
Blog and latest News
Dear LRTimelapse community, I just wanted to let you know that I’ve implemented a responsive design now for both, the LRTimelapse.com website and the LRTimelapse Forum. That means they work well on devices with different resolutions and screen sizes including … Continue reading
I just wanted to let you know, that I’ve secured LRTimelapse.com and the forum to work via SSL/HTTPS now. That means, that you will automatically be redirected to https://lrtimelapse.com whenever you come to LRTimelapse.com or the forum. The whole communication … Continue reading
This is new in the LRTimelapse 4.3 update: Support for Mac OS X 10.11 “El Capitan” – Apple is introducing major changes to the security model of Mac OS with the upcoming version 10.11 (will be released this fall), so … Continue reading
Just a quick note that I’ve done some tests with the Pre-Version of Windows 10 and LRTimelapse 4.2. Everything works like it should, and I expect no problems with the final release that has been announced for the end of … Continue reading
I’ve released a minor updated that fixes two smaller problems with the LRTExport Lightroom plugin.