LRTimelapse 5.0.5 is ready and brings a couple of improvements and important fixes. It’s a free upgrade for all LRT5 users. Please upgrade as soon as possible!
LRTimelapse 3 users: make sure to upgrade your license to LRT5 now, because the chance for a direct upgrade from 3 to 5 will end by end of March 2018! After that date your old LRT3 will not be upgradeable anymore and you will have to purchase a full LRT5 license!
- Added support for Home/End buttons (including Shift-Home/End to select to the beginning/end).
- Added native fullscreen mode on Mac (forum request)
- Increased 10 passes limit for multipass deflicker to 50 passes (still don’t get why someone would need more then 10 passes though… :-))
- Snapshots will now also hold the sequence properties like reference areas etc (Forum request).
- Render Preview Video will now use the framerate set in the render dialog (Forum request)
- When trying to load an empty sequence as composition, the “Choose” button got disabled and you could not proceed. Fixed.
- In Long Term Workflow after filtering once, subsequent filters did not work, because the timestamp filter end time was being set to 00:00 instead of 24:00. Fixed.
- Timestamp overlay ran too slowly in some cases. Fixed.
- Improved error handling in LRTExport Plugin
- Fixed wrong image sizes when using multiple folder export with different sized images (Forum request)
- Changed BT.2020 colorspace to Non-Constant as suggested by Koda in the forum to improve compatibility with vimeo and other services.
- Fixed duplicate taskbar icon on Windows when pinned to the taskbar (Forum request)