This is LRTimelapse 4.4 with a couple of new features and some important fixes.
Please upgrade as soon as possible!
You can download the new version from the download page.
New Features in LRTimelapse 4.4
- New Option in the Render Dialog to open an Explorer/Finder with the created video being selected. This makes it easier to spot the finished video after it’s done.
- LRT Pro: When you change a folder while still generating visual previews, you will be asked now, if you want to finish this task as a background task. This allows to continue with the next sequence, while the visual previews of the current one will still be generated in background. This is a huge time saver, when working with lots of sequences.
- Added lower and higher aperture values for lens tagging, some users use those to simulate ND-filter removals or additions in order to be able to use the Holy Grail Wizard properly with those.
- Motion Blur Plus was not working with the private license. I’m really sorry for that…
- The blocking of folders due to batch operations was lost when refreshing the folder tree
- The automatic renaming of LRT_ intermediary sequences could fail under certain circumstances. This has now been fixed.
- On some systems the log file dialog was too large, hiding the buttons. Now it’s adaptive and resizable.
- Sometimes the Keyframes Wizard suggested 0 keyframes. There will now always be a minimum of 1 keyframe being suggested, for Holy Grail Sequences it will be minimum 2 “regular” Keyframes.
- When using B/W conversion via the B/W-tab in LR creating the visual previews crashed the application
- RAW files from the Panasonic GH4 (and probably other Panasonic cameras) do not bring the proper exif marker to identify themselves as “RAW”, so LRT assumed flat files and used relative WB instead of absolute. Fixed.
- Cinema DNG Files too don’t bring a proper exif marker to indicate the type of data embeded – there is now another mechanism to detect it and treat the white balance right
- Users that were using “Ctrl-Click” instead of a true “right click” on a Mac could get a weird behavior when using the context menu on the folder tree. Additionally to the context menu, a single left click would have been triggered too. This is a Mac thing, on PC a right mouse is a right mouse button… 🙂
In 4.4 Ctrl-Click on mac should work as the right click does on PC. However I recommend using the right mouse button. I still couldn’t figure out how to get the exact same behavior on mac then on PC when ctrl-clicking on the table. This will unfortunately still alter the selection.
- Interval column will be updated after deleting or moving images
- The Title label at top of the main screen did not get scaled with the UI scaling factor, fixed.
- Cancel Button in Settings dialog was too narrow with larger UI scaling factors.
- Aborting visual previews creation as batch played the “completed” bell sound, fixed.
- When “Clear all LRTimelapse Editing” was executed on a folder without any LRTimelapse editing, an error message was being displayed. Fixed.
- Updated Java on Mac to 1.8.60 and ExifTool on all platforms to 10.02